The following are the rules that you must abide by when using the tubes purchased on this site:
- All tubes purchased on this site are for online, personal use only. Tubes cannot be resold or shared under any circumstances. Commercial use is NOT allowed.
- All tags created from my art must have the following copyright information clearly included on them: My name (Rebecca Sinz), my website (www.elvenstarart.com) and your license number.
For example: © Rebecca Sinz www.elvenstarart.com EA-XXXX
Do not use an url of your website or © followed by your name. You may use 'tagged by', 'sig tag by' or tagger watermark etc.
Note: If you are creating a tag for a group that doesn't allow adult content, you are allowed to leave out the web address for those tags.
- Do not mix tubes using my art with those of other artists. You may, however, mix more than one tube of my artwork.
I offer a license exchange if you have my tubes from when I was licensed with another company. To complete the exchange you must send proof of purchase, such as a receipt from PayPal. Screen shot of the tube is not valid proof.
Send your receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All tubes are 500-600 px on their longest side. You are not allowed to enlarge the tubes. You may, however, make them smaller. My tubes must not exceed 72dpi (dots per inch) or ppi (pixels per inch).
- You are not allowed to print my artwork for any reason.
- Any stationeries i.e. Incredimail made using my tubes should display my copyright info and your license number both at the actual artwork/tube as well as the bottom of the stationary.
- Blank tags, stationary, avatars etc. are not permitted, they must contain a saying such as: 'Hello' 'Thank You' 'Welcome' etc. An avatar must at least have an initial.
- You are allowed to use my art for tutorials. When doing so you must include a link to this site (www.elvenstararttubes.com) and place my copyright information as well as your license number on the creation.
- Facebook timeline covers are allowed. Facebook rules state that timeline covers must not contain urls so all timeline covers created must contain © Rebecca Sinz and your license number with no url.
- Adding animations is allowed to enhance the tag such as glitter in parts of hair, jewelry etc. Animations should not detract too much from the original image. Greyscaling the tube to match the tag is allowed as well as recoloring to a single hue, parts must not be selected and changed. Cutting up of tubes and adding to others is not allowed.
- You are strongly advised to backup your purchased tubes! Tubes cannot be replaced after 6 months.
- ElvenstarArt Tubes are not refundable. Once purchased and downloaded, all sales are final.
- All tubes purchased are for personal use only and may NOT be shared under any circumstances. This includes distribution through any electronic or digital means, such as sharing through group (shared) emails or other downloadable Medias.
All illegal sharing of DSI tubes and kits should be reported to me HERE.
If you have any questions not covered here, feel free to contact me.